Saturday, May 02, 2026

well.

 It's a good thing I only write this for myself. 

H did have a girlfriend. His dad died. He spiraled out. They broke up. He and I don't talk much anymore. 


I started talking to someone new in November, lasted until January, but he wasn't pursuing, and lived far away and only came down once and that was the initial meet. Would never talk about real stuff unless we were in person. Bizarre. And, somehow was butt hurt when I stopped initiating conversation all the time. 

In February my friends introduced me to their friend C. And I immediately fell head over heels. There's been some magical moments, ones only found in stories and movies. But once again it looks like I've gotten myself into a one way relationship.  I'm like here, let me love you, and they're like, oh this feels nice. and then the moment we're not in eachother's presence anymore they're like, nope. That's too scary. Not doing that.  

So this morning I'm just sad. Part of it is that my period is about to start and my heart hurts, so it feels worse than it is. 

Part of it is that I have overwhelming financial crisis looming, because I've had a fuckton of medical issues lately, and haven't been paying attention. My spending has been out of control, though not intentionally, just the prices of everything has gotten to inflated that it's adding up to more and more every month. 

I have to figure out other streams of income.  I wish I was comfortable with marketing myself. I'm just not. 


No comments: